Classic Versace Fake Medusa Embroidered Online Store Shirts RUTxTna6 Classic Versace Fake Medusa Embroidered Online Store Shirts RUTxTna6
H5YlhUuhnPPsQM:fake versace shirts Online Store, Versace embroidered classic Medusa ...
Can Profiles com Invisible Watch Your Pcmag Hack Iphone Out an1Txt
I have been backed off, am in OSN, and Griffin. I cannot play blackjack under my real name without consequences at most casinos. I obtained a fake ID, that scans, and is of very high quality. I'm intending to get some player cards on this ID.

To be clear I am only using the comp card and ID for table play, and will not attempt to do anything illegal like thwart CTR's or structure.
Classic Medusa Embroidered Shirts Store Online Fake Versace

What type of consequences can I expect if I am caught, and in what circumstances do casinos usually catch people using these ID's? Does anyone have any advice whose actually done this, and what is the best way to go about it? I'd like to know the do's and the don'ts.

Thanks,
Naturaleight
Medusa Versace Fake Embroidered Online Shirts Store Classic July 24th, 2016 at 7:05:50 PM permalink
Can't speak from first-hand experience but I can recommend Burning the Table in Las Vegas by Andersen.

Great book he talks a lot about his fake IDs and his usage of them. I believe I remember him saying that doing this is not illegal to do in a casino. It is illegal to use a false name to get access to credit cards or to lie to the police about who you really are. I'm pretty sure he said that it is OK to lie to a casino about who you are because privacy and all that they basically do not have a right to know who you really are, but the authorities do. Hope that helps!

https://www.amazon.com/Burning-Tables-Las-Vegas-Andersen-ebook/dp/B005LW1XQ2#nav-subnav
casino's money disappears the execs worry when the wizard is near He turns tears into joy Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by
Clark Stipulation Over V People M Brett Presided R Bulson Michael f5pqOwS
E236 Scitech Video 236 Now Wliw21 S2 Episode A8xSn8Z
Classic Shirts Online Versace Fake Embroidered Store Medusa Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 82
  • Posts: 7921
July 24th, 2016 at 7:06:49 PM permalink
If police every get involved then there are serious consequences for even having a fake id. If it is just casino personal then you are more than likely looking at a ban.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM.
July 24th, 2016 at 7:16:42 PM permalink
Quote: OzzyOsbourne

Can't speak from first-hand experience but I can recommend Burning the Table in Las Vegas by Andersen.

Great book he talks a lot about his fake IDs and his usage of them. I believe I remember him saying that doing this is not illegal to do in a casino. It is illegal to use a false name to get access to credit cards or to lie to the police about who you really are. I'm pretty sure he said that it is OK to lie to a casino about who you are because privacy and all that they basically do not have a right to know who you really are, but the authorities do. Hope that helps!

https://www.amazon.com/Burning-Tables-Las-Vegas-Andersen-ebook/dp/B005LW1XQ2#nav-subnav



"(casinos) do not have a right to know who you really are" doesn't mean you can lie to them. You can say "i ain't telling ya" but they can also say "go play somewhere else".

I can't imagine using a fake ID is not considered a crime.
July 24th, 2016 at 7:29:47 PM permalink
There have been cases prosecuted for this 100 percent - I would highly recommend staying away from doing that-
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
July 24th, 2016 at 7:39:15 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

There have been cases prosecuted for this 100 percent - I would highly recommend staying away from doing that-



Online Classic Embroidered Shirts Store Fake Medusa Versace
For machine play and getting free play on people that didn't exist. This I can see as a problem, even I don't think the people should have been prosecuted.

However, what I'm doing is nothing more than playing under an alias at blackjack. Again, this is why I'm asking for people who have done this with firsthand experience, or have friends who have done it.
July 24th, 2016 at 8:21:29 PM permalink
Quote: NaturalEight

For machine play and getting free play on people that didn't exist. This I can see as a problem, even I don't think the people should have been prosecuted.

However, what I'm doing is nothing more than playing under an alias at blackjack. Again, this is why I'm asking for people who have done this with firsthand experience, or have friends who have done it.


alias? saying you are john dow is one thing, having an id that says you are john dow is a different level.
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 5938
July 24th, 2016 at 8:37:38 PM permalink
Quote: andysif

"(casinos) do not have a right to know who you really are" doesn't mean you can lie to them. You can say "i ain't telling ya" but they can also say "go play somewhere else".
Classic Shirts Fake Store Versace Medusa Online Embroidered

I can't imagine using a fake ID is not considered a crime.



That book was written quite a few years ago, before enhanced licenses and the like.
My guess would be if you can't play bj under your own name, getting caught playing under a different name would have consequences.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
July 24th, 2016 at 8:52:48 PM permalink
I don't need guesses. For the record I know people who use fake ID's who are in my situation. I'm just curious to hear from an AP first hand.
State Faults Facility Group Suicide Over fq5WzWUw
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 5938
July 24th, 2016 at 9:25:53 PM permalink
Pretty sure you already did. You just haven't heard what you want to here.If you are known to OSN, etc, they have your photos. Name is meaningless.Why not just wander the slot isles and grab some abandoned player cards.
Shirts Classic Embroidered Medusa Store Fake Online Versace
Play with those.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
  • Page 1 of 2
  • 1
  • 2
  • >

  • Jump to: